Robin has invested in a high end 3D printing equipment that is currently capable of printing Nylon, ABS, Polycarbonate and High temperature Ultem materials.
Having the ability to print multiple materials allows Robin to better simulate how actual component will function in the intended applications and to provide quicks amples for basic evaluations. In addition, temporary molds can be printed to allow molding of certain parts in low quantities.
State-of-the-art Vision Systems
Vision systems in Robin’s manufacturing process has allowed for 100% inspection of parts at a high rate of speed. The results are:
- Improved quality
- Lower cost
- Greater consistency of products.
Robin’s automated assembly equipment also utilize vision cameras to guide our robots into position when picking a part.
- Material standardization
- Development for temperature extremes
- More compact design for weight reductions and lower specific gravities
- Development for improved elongation, deflection, or other desired material properties
- Lubricious materials to aid in assembly and for functional purposes
- Ability to develop custom formulations to meet customer specific applications
LEARN ABOUT OUR CAPABILITIES
Designing, Prototyping, Molding, Overmolding, Processe